Skip to main content

Blazing Hearts: Chapter 2 - Confession?

Hey guys second chapter of fan fiction. You can also read in
https://www.fanfiction.net . My pen name is ak007 and story name is Blazing Hearts. Enjoy reading



Chapter 2: Confession?

Arigato minna - san for the review. I really appreciate it. I am sorry for the confusion I have created on the title. I have changed it, but still I am not able to edit some. I have written this fan fiction solely for entertainment purpose. If I have offended anyone gomenasai that is not my intention. I don't have grudge against any of the characters or pairs so, do not take it personally if I do pairing other than you have expected.

Disclaimer :

The following story is purely fictional. The characters that I will be mentioning are of anime series "Naruto Shippuden" writer Masashi Kishimoto. Please note that I do not own the characters. This is my first fan fiction so, if I do any mistake regarding the grammar or plot please forgive me. I have tried to portray characters as they are in the series, if I have failed to do so then I am truly sorry. I hope you will enjoy the story.

The cool breeze was caressing through dancing leaves and passing by sweaty ears with sweet tune of melody by the birds. Birds were tweeting and sun was finally setting after a very hard restless was thinking how beautiful and peaceful Konoha is, closing his eyes, laying back on tree branch and relaxing after a toilsome fight. Suddenly there was this huge sound waking up sleeping raven haired boy.

"Tc-he, who the hell wants to die now?" a thought pass by Sasuke, looking down he saw Naruto
scratching his bumped head. Without a moment of hesitation Sasuke was ready to climb down and batter up Naruto but he stopped as the glimpse of blue haired, lavender white pearl eyed Hyuga girl caught his deep, black eyes.

"Oh I know that girl, she is the cousin of that Hyuga brat, what's her name um.. he...hita..hena.. oh yeah is she coming here? Oh Oh I heard she has a crush on that baka Naruto, may be ... is she here to confess to that baka out of all people,how annoying. She is one strange girl. I should probably watch what's going to happen next." Sasuke wondered himself.

"H..Hi N-Naruto - kun. A - Are you alright? I.. I heard a big noise." Hinata asked blushing and worrying at the same time."Oh... Hinata - chan. I am you for asking." Naruto replied with wide smile.

"Is there something you want to say Hinata - chan?" Naruto asked wondering.

"Um-mm... co.. congratulation and best of luck for tomorrow's match, I ..I am sure you will win and become Hokage." Hinata gave soft smile.

"Thanks, Hinata - chan." Naruto said grabbing shoulders of Hyuga girl. Hinata could not utter a single word as she was on the verge of fainting as her thought started flying by "Na... Naruto - kun t-touched me. Please don't faint, don't faint in front of Na -Naruto - kun. This is the my chance for confessing."

"Ano ... N-Naruto-kun I...I...I lo...lo...lov...love y..." Hinata mumbled trying her best to confess her love for Naruto but he did not heard a word. "Oh.. That's... SAKURA - CHAN. Hi, Sakura - chan, matte wait for me. Bye Hinata - chan see you tomorrow and don't forget to cheer for me." Naruto ran towards the pink haired girl waving his hand.

"WHAT do you think you are doing , Naruto?" Sakura shouted closing her fist.

"Na - Na , Sakura - chan. Its not what it looks like. I slipped" Naruto cried in defense trying to take his hands off Sakura's chest.

"Hell NO. You PERVERT. Take this you perverted baka, SHANNARROOO" Sakura battered Naruto.

"Sakura - chan, why are you always like this?" Naruto cried rubbing bump in his head.

"I am such a coward. When can I ever be brave enough to confess Naruto - kun? I love you Naruto - kun. Is that so hard to say? Huff...What am I gonna do? I just hope that he would be Hokage." Hinata sighed.

Sasuke was still on tree branch watching all these drama."Tc-he that baka is still baka. That girl is so obviously into him but that fool never gonna see that. He is just chasing after Sakura like dog chasing its Hyuga girl why is she so strange? She doesn't talk much and when that baka is around she blush all the way and that is weird, unlike anyone( thinking of annoying Sakura and Ino) she is not into me. She sees me just as her other that baka has that even I don't have. What she sees in him, she is totally weird. Oh why am I thinking of her. My head is not straight."Sasuke was closing his eyes trying to forget what happened but the thought of Hinata kept coming.

Note:
Please review guys. I will try to update as soon as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment smiley options in facebook

Here are some shortcuts to comment with smileys and emoticons in facebook. Enjoy commenting...........

How to draw Konoha fore head protector?

Hi guys, today I am posting tutorial about drawing Konoha headband. This is my first tutorial, if you like the tutorial then don't forget to leave the comment. Let us begin. 1.Take a sheet of white paper and pencil. Start by drawing small straight line.Then draw spiral in the shape of 6 but more curly following the line as shown below. 2.Then draw 2 straight line forming a triangle at a base of spiral. 3.Bold the pattern to give nice look.Now tilt the picture about 60 degree and draw 2 straight lines above and below as shown below. 4.Draw 3 circles on left and right of pattern and and make it half by drawing small line inside. This will represent nails or pins. 5.Add small details such as 2 extra lines to represent headband cloth.If you want to make headband of aktsuki i.e. Itachi Uchiha then just draw a straight line crossing leaf symbol. 6.And here it is your own konoha headband.Hope you like it. please leave comment. And here is small

Art work: Sketches by pencil

Hey guys, today I am going to post some of my art work that I have done in last few months. I am self taught artist and I have lot to learn and improve. Learning sure takes time and the result we get after all our hard work is all that matters. I hope you guys like it. I have also posted some of my work in You tube, please check it out. http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyc9pvU4RGf7GQwWgcq_p6g Here are the pics. Please enjoy... Map of Nepal : Using straw and chart board Krrish 3 Aamir Khan : Dhoom 3 Cristiano Ronaldo