Skip to main content

Art work: Sketches by pencil

Hey guys, today I am going to post some of my art work that I have done in last few months. I am self taught artist and I have lot to learn and improve. Learning sure takes time and the result we get after all our hard work is all that matters. I hope you guys like it. I have also posted some of my work in You tube, please check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyc9pvU4RGf7GQwWgcq_p6g

Here are the pics. Please enjoy...

Map of Nepal : Using straw and chart board




Krrish 3

Aamir Khan : Dhoom 3
Cristiano Ronaldo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment smiley options in facebook

Here are some shortcuts to comment with smileys and emoticons in facebook. Enjoy commenting...........

Art- Sketching Bleach Characters

Hey guys, past few months I have watched anime series Bleach which is really awesome and inspiring. In today's post I am posting some of the sketches of my favorite characters from Bleach and also some extra ones. I hope you guys like it.

Blazing Hearts : chapter 9

Hey guys, here's the new chapter 9. hope you guys like it. World is pretty amazing. We curse the wind and the rain which scares us to death but that is very crucial for the survival of other things. The seeds won’t be showed in the field far away from its origin if it was not for the wind. The poor seed would have died of the thirst and hunger if it was not the rain which provided the resources for the survival. The very thing that was feeding it ( that is rain) will stuff and choke it to death if it would rain more than the seed could handle. The same scorching sun which was the main cause for the starvation of the seed before is very much necessary if the seed is to grow into plant. The very existence of seed depends on the rays of the sun now otherwise all the toil and hard work of the wind which carried the heavy seed on its arm, drifting and swirling here and there and finally resting it into the lap of the mother earth and the clouds unable to see poor seed all dried ...